Renaissance International School, Saigon is seeking applications from experienced and dynamic Educators, Teachers and Counsellors, whose skills and attributes match the below position description, for the next Academic Year 2018 – 2019:
POSITION FOR EXPAT
Teacher of EAL requires:
- An internationally recognized Bachelor’s Degree
- Teacher Certification in the area of EAL
- Have taught in a school setting for a minimum of two years
Teacher of Primary – Key Stages 1 and 2 requires:
- A recognised Bachelor’s Degree and PGCE or equivalent.
- International teaching experience and /or experience with the National Curriculum for England.
- A strong commitment to student welfare and student well-being.
- Knowledge and understanding of current educational thinking related to assessment, twenty first century learning and the integration of technology.
- Participation in the establishment of links with parents and other stakeholders.
- Adaptability, flexibility and a willingness to actively embrace the host country culture.
POSITION FOR VIETNAMESE
Admission Officer requires:
- BA Degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing, or Customer Service;
- Good command of English and Vietnamese, another language is a plus;
- At least 2-year sales and customer service experience in the education sector, and 5-year experience in high-end products or high-standard service;
- Good at database administration and strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent customer service skills.
Interested candidates should email a two page curriculum vitae to the school’s HR Department at email@example.com and include details of all relevant work experience, educational qualifications and the names and contact details of three professional referees. Early application is encouraged as Renaissance reserves the right to appoint as soon as a suitable candidate be found. Skype Interviews will be conducted with short-listed candidates.
Renaissance is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Appointments are made subject to appropriate vetting procedures and police checks.