Renaissance International School, Saigon is seeking applications from experienced and dynamic Educators, Teachers and Counsellors, whose skills and attributes match the below position description, for the next Academic Year 2018 – 2019:
POSITION FOR VIETNAMESE
Digital Communications Officer requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar
- Experience of website management and development (CMS, SEO), unpaid social media management and development, using Google Analytics and producing performance reports, organising and overseeing marketing videos (desirable), using MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, and Alexa (desirable), understanding of AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, GDN.
- Fluent English and Vietnamese
- Strong team player, able to work independently
- Good copywriting skills and good eye for photography
EAL Teacher requires:
- Relevant degree, teacher certification and a minimum of two years of experience
- Experience of teaching, coordinating, monitoring the achievement of EAL learners in a multi nationality environment
- Knowledge of and experience in using language levels in identifying and assessing pupils needing EAL support
- Fully awareness of current trends in EAL education
Interested candidates should email a two page curriculum vitae to the school’s HR Department at email@example.com and include details of all relevant work experience, educational qualifications and the names and contact details of three professional referees. Early application is encouraged as Renaissance reserves the right to appoint as soon as a suitable candidate be found. Skype Interviews will be conducted with short-listed candidates.
Renaissance is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Appointments are made subject to appropriate vetting procedures and police checks.