The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) plays an important role at Renaissance and provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, event planning and for meaningful parent and faculty interaction.
The PTA Executive meets on the first Tuesday of the month during term time and regular updates on PTA activities are provided to the school community through the PTA Chair.
PTA members 2018 – 2019
- Ms Elne Watson – Expat Parent Representative
- Ms Molly Kapoor – Expat Parent Representative
- Ms Choi Eun Hwa – Korean Parent Representative
- Ms Yoon Jin Suk – Korean Parent Representative
- Ms Huong Truong – Vietnamese Parent Representative
- Mr Minh Nguyen – Vietnamese Parent Representative
- Ms Jill Nattrass – Primary Music Teacher
- Ms Robyn Bews – Primary Teacher & Whole School Induction Coordinator
- Mr Peter Gittins – Head of School
- Ms Anna Lautenschlaeger – Director of Admissions & Communications
- Ms GaYoung Lim – Korean Executive & University Coordinator