"There are so many opportunities for you"
IB Diploma Scholarship 2020 - 2021
Renaissance International School Saigon invites applications from quality candidates for our two year IB Diploma Programme. Applications are welcome from students who can satisfy the criteria for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
Students who are keen to contribute to the community, and are looking to excel academically and personally will find that Renaissance provides a great learning environment to develop those essential skills to support your success, now and into the future.
Complete your application in English and return by email to Ms. Thuy, PA to the Head of School firstname.lastname@example.org. Early application is encouraged due to limited places.
In relation to the scholarships on offer, please note the following:
1. The school will award up to a maximum of ten scholarships for the upcoming school year.
2. These scholarships will range from 80% to 40% of the relevant tuition fees.
3. The scholarships will not only be based on academic performance but other factors including representation in school events, ambassadorship, commitment to the school’s core values and attitude and behaviour will be considered.
4. Scholarships will only be awarded to a student who can commit to remaining at Renaissance for the duration of the two year IB Diploma Programme.
5. In cases where a student is awarded a scholarship and leaves mid-way through the IB programme he/ she will be required to reimburse the school for the full cost of tuition up to and including his/ her departure.
Shortlisted students will be invited to attend an interview with the Scholarship Selection Panel with a view to making conditional scholarship offers.
Apply now for your chance to qualify!
Download the application form - Year 12 & 13 IB Scholarship academic year 2020 - 2021 and return by email to Ms. Thuy, PA to the Head of School email@example.com.
Or you can complete the online application form below.
"I felt like I was safe here"
"Staying at Renaissance was the best decision I made"
"Believe in yourself and apply!"
"We get individual care from the teachers"
"It feels like a second home"