Families can choose to pay for lunch annually or termly with detail as below:
|| Term 2
|| Term 3
||Whole Year (save 10%)
For students who enrol late, meals are charged based on the number of pending school days starting from the joining day.
Daily set lunch
In case students would like to consume meals on some certain days only, the retail price of a daily set lunch is as below
- For Early Years students: 120,000VND/set-lunch
- For Primary students: 130,000VND/ set-lunch
- For Secondary students: 140,000VND/set-lunch
Please note that the retail price for a daily set lunch is a lot higher than if purchased for a planned period such as per term or per year, and we cannot ensure there will be options of meal to choose on the day. Therefore, we strongly encourage students to register their meal plan termly or annually to ensure your food choice is met and to avoid waste of food.
Refund of meal fees (for withdrawal)
In case of withdrawal, paid meal fees will be refunded pro-rata on a monthly basis starting on the following month of withdrawal (if any).
Refund of meal fees (for absenteeism)
Pre-paid meals will be refunded for students who are absent from school if families submit the Meal Cancellation Form and send to the school together with their absenteeism notice, and:
- The absenteeism from school for any reason needs to be at least 3 consecutive school days.
- Unexpected absenteeism due to sickness or sudden events, the school will refund meals from the 3rd day of absenteeism.
- A full refund is available if families inform the school at least 7 days in advance.
Please note that in order to receive the meal refund, it is the parents’ responsibility to inform the school before or right at the time of the absenteeism through submitting the form on Skyline website or the link here. The school will not refund to those who fail to submit the form or summit late for the absenteeism that already passed.